The School for Advanced Research holds the copyright to all material in SAR Press publications unless otherwise noted.
For electronic and paper course reserves and course packs, please visit the Copyright Clearance Center, Academic Copyright Permission and Licenses at www.copyright.com.
For all other uses, please click here to submit electronically or send an e-mail containing the following information:
- Requester’s name
- Institution and title (if applicable)
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
SAR material you wish to reprint
- Title of SAR Press publication
- Author/editor of book
- Title of chapter in book
- Author of chapter
- Table, figure, or chart number(s)
- Page numbers of selection(s)
Work in which SAR material will be republished
- For-profit or not-for-profit
- List price(s)
- Publication date
- Rights desired (world, English language, translation into [specify language], limited [specify])
E-mail your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Permissions” in the subject line.