Food, Diet, and Population at Prehistoric Arroyo Hondo Pueblo, New Mexico
Wilma Wetterstrom; additional reports by Vorsila L. Bohrer and Richard W. Lang
This sixth volume in the Arroyo Hondo series provides information on the food, diet, and population analysis of this large prehistoric pueblo located just southeast of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
1986. 324 pp., 14 figures, 50 tables, 7 appendices, notes, references, index, 6 x 9
Contributors: Vorsila L. Bohrer, Richard W. Lang, Wilma Wetterstrom
- The Foods Of Arroyo Hondo Pueblo
- Making A Living In A Marginal Environment
- Lean Times In A Marginal Environment
- Diet, Death, And Demography Diet And Health
- The Ethnobotanical Pollen Record At Arroyo Hondo Pueblo
Vorsila L. Bohrer
- Artifacts Of Woody Materials From Arroyo Hondo Pueblo
Richard W. Lang
There are no working papers for this book at the present time.