Advanced Seminar »
Entrepreneurs in Cultural Context
Edited by Sidney M. Greenfield, Arnold Strickon, and Robert T. Aubey
This book is a collection of essays on business behavior that examine the relationships between business enterprises and family networks. The essays deal with universal subjects that describe the effects of marriage, death, and birth upon the individual and corporate enterprise.
1979. 388 pp., 3 maps, 6 figures, 22 tables, 3 appendices, notes, references, index, 6 x 9
Contributors: Robert T. Aubey, Burton Benedict, Jack Blicksilver, William P. Glade, Gerald L. Gold, Sidney M. Greenfield, Norman Long, Morthon Rothstein, Harry W. Strachan, Arnold Strickon
This volume is available through print on demand, shipped directly to you. Please fill out the following form to receive information about pricing.
Entrepreneurs in Cultural Context inquiry:
There are no reviews at this time.
- Studies in Entrepreneurial Behavior: A Review and Introduction
Sidney M. Greenfield, Arnold Strickon, Robert T. Aubey, And Morton Rothstein
- Entrepreneurship and Dynasty Building in the Portuguese Empire in the Seventeenth Century: The Career of Salvador Correia de Si e Benavides
Sidney M. Greenfield
- The Changing Social Networks and Investment Behavior of a Slaveholding Elite in the Ante Bellum South: Some Natchez “Nabobs,” 1800-1860
- Kinship and Friendship in the Emergence of a Family-Controlled Southern Enterprise: Life Insurance Company of Georgia, 1891-1950
- Multiple Enterprise in the Central Highlands of Peru
- Ethnicity and Entrepreneurship in Rural Wisconsin
- Entrepreneurship in the State Sector: CONASUPO of Mexico
William P. Glade
- Capital Mobilization and Patterns of Business Ownership and Control in Latin America: The Case of Mexico
Robert T. Aubey
- Nicaragua’s Grupos Econdmicos: Scope and Operations
Harry W. Strachan
- Barley, Compadres, and Fiestas: Investment and Confidence in a Mexican Regional Elite
Gerald L. Gold
- Family Firms and Firm Families: A Comparison of Indian, Chinese, and Creole Firms in Seychelles
- Entrepreneurship and Social Change: Toward a Populational, Decision-Making Approach
Sidney M. Greenfield And Arnold Stickon
There are no working papers for this book at the present time.