Business Sponsorship Opportunities
Your contribution as a business sponsor helps SAR's efforts in providing high quality programs for the general public. As a business sponsor, you will enjoy heightened visibility among an interested audience looking to explore a world of ideas about past and present peoples across the globe and in the Southwest.
You may choose from one of the five sponsorship levels to support our world-class programs where leading scholars and Native artists present on cutting-edge topics and share their work, research, and ideas.
- Business name listed on related press releases, flier, email reminder, and SAR website for the event/program you are sponsoring.
- Business is acknowledged at the beginning of each event/program you are sponsoring.
- Business name listed in the SAR Annual Report.
- One-year SAR Membership + three guest cards.
- Invitations to select SAR special events and receptions.
We are tremendously grateful to our sponsors for supporting the Public Lecture Series and other public programs at SAR.
|Adobo Catering||Flora Crichton Lecture Fund||Betty and Luke Vortman Endowment Fund||Thornburg Investment Management|
|Shiprock Santa Fe||Pajarito Scientific||PNM Resources Foundation||Northwestern Mutual|
|La Fonda on the Plaza||Santa Fe Dining, Inc.|